Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Panda, Poddle and Pug


It's been a busy month. I am developing new designs with a more primitive look. I have had fun making some critters using other artist's patterns, as well. This is so much easier than designing new guys.The April issue of PFATT Marketplace was just released. I have a Panda, Pug and Poodle listed. I think that they all sold on the first morning. I will try and give you a preview of next month's offerings. As soon as I know, you will know. My website is finally updated and I am thinking about giving it up. It's expensive to maintain and there are so many other free outlets such as this blog and Facebook.Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Family American Style. said...

You have a wonderful talent and what you do is beautiful. You can share your site with others by going to Family American Style and go to Show off your creations. I'm also stopping by to let you know that I am doing a giveaway. Stop by and see.