Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Pfatt Released Today


I have my Primitive Rabbit from PRIMS magazine and a cute little mohair bunny for sale on the April PFATT.the little white bunny is pictured here.For those of you that are initial challenged like I am (What is LOL anyway?) PFATT stands for Primitive Folk Art Trinket's and Treasures.The site features works by so many fabulous artists. My personal fiends are Robin Seeber of Out of the Box Primitives; Sharon of Mustard Seed Originals, Pam Gracia of Soft in the Head. (Aren't we all?)I don't personally know Wendy Meagher but I love her bears and I know that you will, too. My link to the site is: http://www.pfattmarketplace.com/conniehindmarsh.html Please check out the works of all the talented artists.

1 comment:

Grace Garton said...

Hi Connie, great to see some new work! Congratulations on being published in Prims, and what a wonderful looking rabbit!
The panda bears are just wonderful...is it a trick question, which one is the original and which one is the reproduction?
I do like the older looking one but he could be the reproduction...I don't know:)
And what can I say about the giraffe...I've always wanted one, so off to check out your ebay shop!
Thanks for the link to Deena Davis.
cheers