Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year


Happy New Year
I just received my March issue of Soft Dolls and Animals Magazine. The pattern for one of my historical rag dolls, the Golly Wog, is published in the issue. Golly and Teddy have a long history of friendship. On the page facing my pattern is a beautiful doll by my dear friend, Robin Seeber.For Christams, Robin presented me with 2 of her most beautiful creations.Hopefully, I can post their pictures soon.I have 4 new bears for sale in the January issue Arts a Flutter which should some out sometime today. http://www.artsaflutter.com/ch1.html On Januasry 10, I will have another 3 bears for sale on PFATT. I am working on them now. I hope that one of them will be a Roly Poly Teddy. I have the idea in my heart but I have to transfer it to mohair. Stay tuned. I have added a catagory to my eBay store which is: Orphan Bears Looking For a Home. There you will find some of my prototypes and bears from my collection which are gathering dust.http://stores.ebay.com/Teddybears-and-Quilting I want to thank all of you for your kindness during 2009. I continue to pray for peace on earth in 2010.

No comments: