Friday, December 11, 2009

Pfatt and More


I was delighted that so many of you emailed me to receive my Binky Bear pattern. I will try to post new free patterns from time to time.I am excited to announce that I have been invited to join a very talented group of artists in an on-line market called Primitive Folk Art, Trinkets and Treasures Marketplace or PFATT for short. I have three bears for sale this month which can be viewed at:
http://www.pfattmarketplace.com/conniehindmarsh.html
Please take time to visit the exhibits of other artists, as well.I plan to do my Christmas shopping on the site.You can find things there that you can find no where else. Today, I want to introduce another artist to you. When you go to Pfatt, be sure and check out Soft in the Head. Pam's patterns are so unique. I just purchased one of her mouse patterns to go along with mine.I just finished another of my big mohair Teddy Bears. Say "Hello" to Jingle Bear.

No comments: