Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is Coming


As the song goes, this is the most wonderful time of the year. Our family loves the holidays. We all believe in the magic of Christmas. It is a time for us to be together as much as possible. My studio becomes a workshop that would rival Santa's. Speaking of Santa, here is my new Christams bear. This large 16" Teddy is made from distressed Schutle mohair and wears a velvet Santa suit.He is fully jointed and is for sale for $99 plus actual shipping. I have just listed several new bears on http://www.artsaflutter.com/ I would love to hear from you so I wil know that someone is reading my blog. I am still so new to this. Connie

1 comment:

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

hi connie! welcome back, your flutter site looks great, and this bear is so huggable! hugs, robin