Saturday, July 10, 2010

Primitive Folk Art Trinkets and Treaures

Today must be July 10 as the new PFATT came out last night. (That would be Primitive Folk Art Trinkets and Treasures Marketplace for those of you who are initial challenged like I am. What is lol anyway?) But I digress. I just sat and enjoyed the many artist's listings while drinking my morning coffee. All of the artists are spectacular. My personal friends are Robin Seeber of Outside the Box; Nancy Malay; Folk Art Originals and Pam Gracia of Soft in the Head- don't you love that title? I do not know Wendy Meagher of Whendi's bears but I love her work and I think that you will, too. I have 2 patriotic bears listed as mentioned before and pictured in this blog somewhere. I think the little one is cute and so old looking. I, greatly, distressed him and stuffed him the old fashioned way with excelsior. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Nancy Malay said...

I think your latest creations are just so sweet, Connie - (just like you!) I love the long, lean body this bear has.

I feel so blessed to call you my friend! Nancy